Make A payment Online:

Beverly Hills Apostille

​​​​Tel: 310-499-5905

Embassy Legalization

Embassy Legalization

​​We Make The Apostille process easy for you

Embassy Legalization - Consular Legalization
Washington DC, California, Florida, New York, Texas & Nationwide.

Documents issued in United States and intended for use in foreign country must be Authenticated or Legalized in order to be recognized as valid in the foreign country. Embassy/Consular Legalization confirms that a document was issued by someone with the proper authority and that the signatures it bears are genuine. Some documents need to be signed by several different authorities in order to be legalized. The type of authentication or certificates you will need depend on the nature of the document and whether or not the foreign country is a party to The Hague Convention treaty on Legalization of documents.

If the country where the document will be used is not a party to The Hague Convention treaty, you will need Embassy Legalization. Embassy Legalization of official documents is a procedure of confirmation of the validity of originals of official documents or certification of authenticity of signatures of the officials, authorized to certify the signatures on documents, and also the validity of prints of stamps, seals by which the document is fastened. The documents for Non-Hague Convention Countries are subjected to State, Federal and Embassy level Legalization or Authentication. The Department of State, Authentications Office is responsible for signing and issuing certificates under the Seal of the U.S. Department of Sate providing authentication services on documents that will be used overseas and then they are certified in the Embassy or Consulate of that country for which they will be legalized.

Beverly Hills Apostille Embassy Legalization Service handle the Legalization process from start to finish:

 We Notarize your documents (If Notarization is required).
 We obtain State Level Authentication for documents issued by State/County or Court and intended for us in Non-Hague Convention countries. 

 We obtain US State Department Authentication (if required).
 We Legalize or Authenticate the Certified documents at the Embassy or Consulate of the country the document is intended for.
 In some cases where the document can only be Legalized at the Embassy in  Washington DC we will obtain a certification from the US State  Department after Certifying it with the State and then have the document Legalized at the foreign Embassy in Washington DC.

 We are Conveniently located In Beverly Hills close to City Hall and Beverly Hills Court House at 8685 Wilshire Blvd. #13 Beverly Hills, CA 90211.  Consult with one of our experienced representatives to help you with the document requirements by calling 310-499-5905 or click on "Order Form".


Embassy Legalization service with Consulates Nationwide and Embassies in DC. We specialize in Document Legalization Services with all the Consulate in California and Nationwide and Embassies in DC.

We specialize in the Legalization of Documents for the following Countries:

Chinese Consulate in California and Chinese Embassy In Washington DC. 

Egypt Consulate in California and Egypt Embassy in Washington DC.

Kuwait Consulate in California and Kuwait Embassy Washington DC,

Lebanese Consulate in California and Lebanese Consulate in Washington DC

Qatar Consulate in California and Qatar Embassy in Washington DC.,

UAE Consulate in California and UAE Embassy in Washington DC,

Vietnam Consulate in California and Vietnam Consulate in Washington DC.

We have extensive knowledge on the requirements of the Chines Embassy in Washington DC. Chinese Consulate in California, Florida and New York. We have processed thousands of documents and know exactly what their requirements are.

​Call our office to Speak to our experienced representatives T:310-499-5905.

 We are not lawyers and do not give legal advice. For legal inquiries please contact an attorney or your local bar association.

 Each signer must present at least one of the forms of ID listed below. The ID must be current or, if expired, have been issued the last 5 years; contain the signer's photograph,  personal description, and signature; and bear a serial or other identifying number.

 1- Driver's License or nondriver's ID card issued by U.S.A
 2- U.S. Passport.
 3- U.S. Military ID Card that contains all required elements stated above, (The common  Access Card CAC is not acceptable).
 4- Driver's License issued in Mexico or Canada.
 5- Foreign Passport stamped by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
 6- Inmate ID Issued by the California Dept. of Corrections.

Beverly Hills Apostille
Phone: 310-499-5905